8.25.2009

two worlds coming together...

how do i feel? is the question i keep getting.
i don't like it.

i went to some of my older blogs and i never realized how many of my blogs follow a sequence of two people.
probably because they have had a huge impact on my life with in the past two years.
one i have known for about two years, and the other i have known for eight years.
now, these two friends are in the same place at the same time and i'm having trouble accepting that.
i don't mix my friends, it is nothing personal to them...well, maybe it is, but i have never been one to mix my different groups of friends, ever since i was little, i didn't do it.
i'm actually glad i have blogged about these two the most because reading back on them i realized, i am making the right decision and hanging out with them all the time as the three of us is just not going to work.
i just wish they would trust me in what i am doing.

here is the sequence of my blogs about these two if you want to see the progress.
final progress report as of now...
friend one: fantastic! last semester is buried, at least to me it is, hopefully it is to them also.
friend two: a little more complicated. i know not to take what they do as personally, so it makes it a way more touchier subject.

about both of them
-and now this one!


friend one


friend two

interesting that i have known friend two longer, have been through more with them and just down right know them better and their number doesn't even compare to friend one, that means friend two has impacted me to the point i have become numb to our friendship

this is what i think about these two people no matter what, whether they believe it or not.
"It is beauty that captures your attention, it is personality that captures your heart"

No comments: