3.17.2009

branded

i have been branded the therapist...want to know why?
my major
just because i want to go to grad school for marriage and family therapy automatically branded me when i ask any question.
for example;
how are you?
are you okay?
do you want to talk about it?
hmm, if i am not mistaken that is what friends do when they know for a fact (or not even that) another friend isn't doing great. am i wrong?
just because i ask these questions doesn't mean i want to psychoanalyze you, it means i'm here, it means i am just being a friend.
i ask questions, i always have, best advice my dad ever gave me was when he said, don't be afraid to ask questions.
that is what i do, i ask questions and if you think it is because i want to shrink you then you don't know me at all.

venting over

No comments: