9.17.2009

my day

this is what i want to say:" this is not their fault, they think i know these things because of who they think i am to you. but you wouldn't know that because you don't know anything about my life right now and i don't know anything about yours. i've been kidding myself thinking we have been close friends for so long. four times, this has happened four times, what is it about me that i can't know? and the excuse, 'i forgot,' doesn't mean anything."

instead, this is what i'm thinking:

pieces by ellery: click here then go to number 6) pieces and hear a little bit of the amazing-ness!

figured it out, i should have figured it out by now

it’s nothing but a wish; we all dream of something greater

ever a doubt, if there was ever any doubt

you find out what you are, yeah, you find out sooner or later

kept my mouth shut, i should have kept my mouth shut baby
it’s nothing but trouble oh it’s had me here before
no matter what, no matter what i hear me saying
it’s never what i could have said on the other side of your door

chorus:
pieces, i’m in pieces
i’m in pieces, i’m invisible

let it all go, i should have let it all go
me and all my taking myself so seriously
enough to know, you’ve been around enough to know
i’d make a mess of plenty more if it was up to me

chorus

or am i, am i blind?
we both lied, we both mind
i won’t cry this time
i always say, i always say i’m fine
just fine, just fine

chorus

this proves this blog

No comments: