12.17.2008

insomnia blows

so lately i have been a blogging machine.
maybe it will be one of those things where i blog all the time because it is something new, and after awhile i just won't think about it.
or...it is because the whole concept of blogging is just really interesting.
through my 20 blogs thus far, i have been able to see how clumsy i really am, reconnect with an old friend, and learn even more about the friends around me.
i do not know the point to this particular post, but it is 1 in the morning and i have to get up at 7 for a final and i am starting to get really frustrated with this lack of sleep...this is where the blogging comes in.
i have been an insomniac for years, i can go to my room at 10 and not fall asleep till 2 or 3...so infuriating.
i have so many thoughts running through my head, i rewind on my whole day, day before that and sometimes the day before that.
i think of situations that happened and then i think of every way that situation could have ended up if i did something different and then i get mad at myself for not doing that different thing...does that make sense?
so i have realized, if i blog, maybe i will be able to go to sleep faster., by getting my thoughts out...but that means i cannot blog at 1 in the morning...it defeats the purpose.
i am not saying i am going to unravel my day every night, that is silly and i am not that important that people would not want to know about my day...i am not that interesting.
the point of this blog is for me to be silly, but more importantly to talk out my clumsiness (hence the title), and not being able to sleep in a way is clumsy because the reason i can't sleep is because i fret about what has already happened and cannot be changed.
so lets give this a try and then maybe after years of not sleeping, i can finally fall a sleep at a decent hour.

No comments: