4.16.2009

help me understand...

why do people take pictures of *themselves **through a mirror and then post them on facebook?
why?
i really want to know.
i don't get it.
do they think they're cool, because they're not.
and right when i was about to post this...'sex on fire' by kings of leon came on...a little bit ironic? i. think. so.

*if it is with other people, it isn't as creepy.
**you know when people do this, they are doing it for a reason...do you need me to explain? think about it.

that's all.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Attention, Vindication, Pride. Does taking pictures of yourself count? It's practically the same thing.

Christie said...

Oh wow, I actually really hate it when people do that.

However, I will admit I've actually done it before. I was in Texas (I knew no one there), and I was just SO bored. I wanted to take pictures but I didn't want to leave my house and I hate still life photography, so my only option was to try and take funny ridiculous pictures of myself in a mirror.

I'm sure no one knew that it was satire, but it was satire.

Boredom is a powerful thing.