5.01.2010

why don't you be the writer...

---------------------------------------------


"if you know me well, you know that i am a determined free spirit who chooses to be happy, i love a 'nothing else like it,' album, and i can't stand when people don't listen."-d


"if you know me well, you know that i am kind and an outgoing introvert, i love, and i can't stand people not taking me for who i am."-sk


"if you know me well, that means you've gotten through, i love my lord, and i can't stand people who don't trust."-sc


"if you know me well, you know that i am hooked on her, i love the act of sex, and i can't stand loneliness,clingyness, and lack of complete appreciation for the beauty around us."-g


"if you know me well, you know i truly lack hope; though i hide it well, i love to question everything and challenge authority, i can't stand when people choose to see only one side of me."-e
----------------------------------------------------------
...i'll still be there at the end

No comments: