3.28.2010

'into your eyes, hopeless and taken, we stole our new lives

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so, lately, i have had some realizations.
this semester has been a transition semester for sure.
so many things have changed, with two categories; good, and i don't know if it is good or not.

some that are in the good category;
my morals are set straight(er)...give me a break, i'm human.
last semester they were not.
-i know my plan for my life, and no matter what, i need to stick to that plan and just accommodate if need be.
this is the one thing i have, and the one thing i have complete faith in.
-cutting is over...just over and it's amazing.
i finished my therapy after 13 months, that is a goal i finally achieved--going for one year.
-my job is fun and i really enjoy being there, i don't think many college students can say that.
-i love my life

now here is the, 'i don't know if it is good or not,' category
-i have been m.i.a from so many people lately, people who love me and i don't know if it because i have moved on from them just because of life and being seniors in college, or i am just not comfortable around them anymore.
i think it's a combo.
-i'm starting to think there is seriously something wrong with me.
i'm starting to take chances in one area of my life and i keep failing and getting my hopes up.
i told myself i wouldn't allow that to happen, but i thought, 'hey. maybe i can get what i want once in awhile.'--this has yet to happen.
-it is okay for me not to be fine, i don't always have to be the person who is 'fine' all the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

through blood and pain In defense of our dreams.'



No comments: