2.19.2010

for the love of god! seriously?

i just got a revelation through a text message and it is **not even anything new!

'that's a good question, i don't think you two *can't not be friends, but you two definitely push each others buttons.'

followed with this;

'you two baffle me'
(uh, we baffle lots of people, this isn't new either.)

what the hell...it totally makes sense!! this is our purpose! to challenge the other person...but still love each other at the end of the day!

i wish i used caps sometimes in this blog! because i am so revved up right now...i wanna scream and burst out into laughter at the same time.
***i get so frustrated, but i can't help but get pleasure out of conflict, but i hate it, but....uuuuuuuuugggggggghhhh (with clinched fists)...see what this is doing to me? i'm arguing with myself on my own blog!

*well aware of the double negative. but i received these messages, did not send these messages.
**hear me saying this at an increased volume!
***again, here me saying this, but speaking at a normal speed then accelerating.

No comments: